10/14/21, 12:29 PM
Last Monday we posted a story regarding the Vehicle/RV fire on SW Shad Rd.
While the fire was still smoldering Ranch resident and CC&R Committee Member Jim Stagl dispensed his typical poison on social media about the victims.
CC&R Committee Member Jim Stagl
Stagl initially commented: “If we are lucky, it will spread to the whole place. Let it burn.” In another comment Stagl said: “Place is a CCR violation disaster. Let it burn.” He wasn’t done. Stagl addressed a lady as “chicky” and commented: “Sorry chicky, but the place has been an eye sore disaster for too many years. CCR violation for a long time.”
Our story pointed out that Stagl, as a member of the CC&R Committee violated Policies regarding confidential information and questioned whether he was speaking for the CC&R Committee and or the Board.
Yesterday (10/13/21), Ranch Matters had an opportunity to talk briefly with Ranch President Bill Burt about CC&R Committee Member Jim Stagl’s “LET IT BURN” comments.