I WILL NOT BE BULLIED INTO GIVING UP ON TRUTH. AND YOU SHOULDN’T EITHER.
By Carol Orr
Regarding “Let it Burn” by CCR committee chair, Jim Stagl. Director Ebers responded to my email, “the Committee itself voted to decline his offer to resign. I don’t expect any further discussion of the matter among Ranch Administration. I hope you’ll let it go and won’t be bringing it up two years from now. (hit list?)”
“If you feel the need to further demean my character and spread falsehoods on social media, I won’t be interested in proceeding.”, statement by Director Ebers in response to another email. These were Ebers closing thoughts after my attempt to arrange a meeting with the Directors.
As Always, I ask Ebers to back up his “demeaning” statement, no responses so far.
That being said, after many months of requesting a meeting with the BOD’s, I took up Director Eber’s invite, on of all places, Nextdoor. He asked any Resident who was interested, he would meet or talk with them as a “Director.” I jumped at the chance. I was to meet with President Burt, Secretary Julia Randall, and himself. He picked the meeting place, Sandbagger Annex, to discuss only “matters concerning and regarding the current Board and its agenda.” I don’t even know what that means. Since it was the next day, I replied that was too short notice.
I replied back to him that I have conditions too:
1) Meet in Juniper Room where meeting could be recorded.
2) Who exactly would be attending?
3) This meeting will need to be sanctioned by all nine Board members.
4) I am permitted to speak on my concerns.
5) No censoring/deleting of recorded meeting as been done on several occasions, including Board minutes.
6) Therefore for clarification and accuracy, I record meeting as well.