3/07/20, 7:37 PM
SHARI’S Preventive Measures:
As a proud member of our community, I wanted to reach out personally in light of the growing concerns around coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority and we are taking important preventative measures to maintain a clean and safe environment in order to continue serving you and all our guests. We are working closely with local health organizations and closely following CDC guidance to plan for and monitor this developing situation.
Please note, there have been no COVID-19 cases tied to any of our restaurants and the risk to our customers and staff remain low. Rest assured, every precaution is being considered including, but not limited to, the below actions we are taking companywide in response to COVID-19.
· Increased sanitization of all high-frequency touchpoints including door handles, table tops, booth seats and backs, highchairs and booster seats, countertops, restrooms and dispensers.
· Removing coffee cups, glassware and flatware from unoccupied tables
· Encouraging guests and staff to stay at home if they feel sick or show any symptoms of illness.
To ensure you remain healthy and safe, below are a few prevention measures provided by the CDC to effectively protect you and others around from illness.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash; or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
You can find additional information about ways to protect yourself from COVID-19 by visiting the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
I understand the concerns you and your families have and hope you know we take these concerns very seriously. At Shari’s, we value our loyal customers and truly hope these precautions and measures give you the peace of mind you deserve to continue enjoying memorable experiences at our restaurants. We’re proud to serve this community and look forward to seeing you with your families and friends, as I dine out with mine.
Stay safe and everyone here at Shari’s thanks you for your continued support.
Sam Borgese, Chief Executive Officer